What Is MCI Approval?
The students seeking to get admission to the best medical university or college or school in Russia should know that the 2002 screening test regulations introduced the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) screening test, which identifies that Indian citizens with a basic medical qualification from facilities outside India Must pass a screening test to obtain temporary or permanent registration with the MCI (Medical Council of India) or the SMC (State Medical Council). The Medical Council of India (MCI) approval is important for students from India to find adequate and affordable opportunities to employment and practice in the medical profession in India.
Study MBBS in Russia Eligibility for Indian Students
However, the candidate aspirant to study MBBS in Russia should also know the eligibility criteria for medical admission in Russia. This would help to have a clear idea of the academic and age requirement mandatory for admission to leading medical universities in Russia.
Therefore, the main eligibility criteria for study MBBS in Russia can be highlighted as follows –
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years and the maximum age 25 years as of 31st December of last year.
- The aspirant candidate for study MBBS in Russia should clear NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam to get admission.
- The applicant should have cleared at least 50 percent of the marks in the 12th standard of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), ISCE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education), or an equivalent examination board with a scientific focus on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- If the applicant has not registered, qualified, or appeared for the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), they must present a certificate of admission issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) for enrollment in foreign medical universities.
Procedure to Get MBBS Admission in Russia
Fill out the university’s online form on our official website and pay the first documentation for the first installment of your processing fee. Email your scanned copy of the Grade 10th, 11th, and 12th mark sheet, school leaving certificate, and other documents to our official email address.
We will let you be familiar with when the other students are prepared as well and a group of students will fly to Russia from New Delhi. We will inform you in detail about your flight time and flight date. All you need to do is deposit the remaining processing fee prior to 7 days of your flight to the destination. One of our specialist advisors will accompany you to the university and stay with you until the start of the class.
Once you have completed step 1, you will receive your letter of admission within 4 working days of your application. Send your passport and the entire original documents to our office now. Now the admission process will be on the go. The Far Eastern Federal University will send your invitation letter for further process. You will now receive your invitation letter from the Far Eastern Federal University, the admission letter from the university. Congratulations, now you can fly to your dream university for your important MBBS degree.
List of Top Universities in Russia for MBBS
The list of different MBBS universities that can be selected by students for pursuing MBBS in Russia is presented. The list of medical universities in Russia can be presented as follows –
- Altai State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Orel State Medical University
- Amur State Medical Academy
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University
- Crimean Federal University