Fridge Style For Your Sweet Home
Whether you are choosing a fridge for your new home or replacing your worn or outdated model, you may quickly discover that there is a vast array of different fridge styles, sizes, and features. Before you choose your new appliance, take the time to research your options to make the most of your investment. All Electric Care is here to help, with our comprehensive buying guide to help you find the perfect match for your home. The best 4 fridge style for your sweet home:
- Top Freezer
- Bottom Freezer
- Side by Side
- French Door
Before move ahead, If you need our fridge repair in kolkata or anywhere in India, contact All Electric Care now! Enhance your lifestyle by choosing the right fridge for your home and family, from among the following options:
The most common style of fridge on the market today, and the one that has been around the longest. Features include:
- Compact design which is suitable for smaller spaces.
- Door mount may be adjusted from left to right as needed.
- Most economical option.
- Separate doors for fridge and freezer compartments allow for more consistent temperatures in each area.
- No frills design.
- Lack of features such as ice and water dispensers.
- You will need to bend to access many areas of the fridge.
This innovative design is increasingly popular and costs slightly more than the top freezer model. Features include:
- Refrigerated items are stored at eye level.
- Refrigerated section is typically larger than top freezer models.
- Freezer compartment has a separate door.
- Freezer drawer may be hard to organize.
- Lack of water or ice dispenser.
- Bending is required to access the freezer compartment.
Side by Side
Separate vertical compartments offer the ultimate in organization. Features include:
- Reduced door swing is ideal for kitchens with limited clearance.
- Superior access to freezer items.
- Optional water and ice dispensers.
- Larger freezer capacity than top or bottom mount units.
- Smaller fridge capacity.
- It may be tricky to store larger items.
- Deep bending is required to access items on lower shelves.
Stylish design, a wide range of finishes, and superior storage capabilities make this a popular choice. Features include:
- Largest fridge capacity.
- Ideal for bulky items such as food trays.
- Optional water and ice dispenser.
- Adjustable shelving.
- 2 slim doors help to boost room flow.
- Bottom freezer compartment requires bending to access.
- Largest price tag.
- Doors are heavy and may be difficult to maneuver.
- Additional Considerations
The best fridge styles for your home are the ones that fulfill all your requirements, based on the following criteria.
- Food Habits
- Way Of Life
- Power Savings
Carefully measure the area where your new appliance will reside, and allow for several inches of clearance on the top, back, and either side to promote air circulation. If buying a top or bottom freezer fridge consider which side the door will open, and how much room you require for clearance. If you will need to relocate your fridge to another area of the kitchen, factor in the cost of electrical installation.
If you routinely cook with fresh ingredients a bottom mount freezer may work best for you, while those who buy in bulk, prepare and freeze meals ahead of time, or purchase a lot of frozen meals to save time may prefer a top mount freezer.
Way Of Life
Consider the needs and dynamics of your family, and whether physical limitations may prevent easy access to members such as small children or the elderly.
Look closely at the ratings on the appliance to determine the cost of operation, keeping in mind that ice and water dispensers can add 20 percent or more to the projected running cost. Top mounted freezer models are the most Power efficient option, using up to 25 % less Power than other styles.
Need fridge recommendations? The experts at All Electric Care would love to help! Give us a call now to fridge installation or fridge repair in pune and kolkata.