June 14, 2023 – ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors 7.4 is released with the built-in form templates gallery, plugin manager, new print settings, and more. As usual, the newest version inherits some useful features from the online editors. Using the ONLYOFFICE desktop app, now you can:
* Draw whatever you want on slides of your presentations, text documents, spreadsheets and even digital forms using special tools on the newly added Draw tab.
* Insert radar charts in your office documents to illustrate multivariate data.
* Combine documents, i.e. merge two versions of a document into one.
* Save objects, for example, shapes, charts, Text Art, text boxes, and Smart Art graphics, as PNG images.
* Save text documents and spreadsheets as PNG and JPG images.
* Apply new formulas in sheets – SEQUENCE, XMATCH, EXPAND, FILTER, ARRAYTOTEXT, and SORT;
* Use new list settings in documents and more.
Make use of ONLYOFFICE form templates
Starting from version 7.0, the ONLYOFFICE office suite comes with a free collection of ready-to-use form templates to fit every taste, from legal contracts and agreements to checklists and shopping lists. The OFORM library allows you to fill out templates online or download them for free in the desired format, whether it be DOCXF, OFORM, or PDF.
Now you don’t have to visit the library if you need a certain form template as the newest version of ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors lets you access our collection of free templates right in the program interface. All you need to do is launch the app and click Templates on the left. You will see all the available forms in different languages and be able to sort them alphabetically.
Install plugins with ease
The process of plugin installation in ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors has become much easier due to the ONLYOFFICE Plugin Manager. Previously, it was available only in the online version of the suite, and now you can use it in the updated desktop app.
Although manual installation is still possible, the Plugin Manager is a more convenient and less time-consuming way to install third-party plugins. To access the Manager, go to the Plugins tab on the top toolbar and click Plugin Manager. Choose the plugin you need and click the Install button. Using the Manager, you can also delete the ones you no longer need by clicking the corresponding button.
Print documents in a more comfortable way
For more convenient document printing, ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors v7.4 provides new settings. For example, now you can:
* Set up the required number of copies when printing ranges.
* Print pages on both sides.
* Use the Print to PDF option when working with spreadsheets.
The updated version of ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors is already available as deb, rpm, exe, and dmg packages. Visit https://www.onlyoffice.com/desktop.aspx to download ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors v7.4 for your OS.