A new site will generally get 100 visits every month, and shared server hosting with limited resources can be the right solution for the hosting requirements of such sites. However, the sites that are growing at a very fast pace and getting more than 1000 visitors every day should definitely consider going for Brazil VPS Server Hosting from Onlive Server. There’s so much more that you need to understand about virtual private server hosting, and we will be going through it below.
Step-Wise Understanding of Brazil VPS Server
Prior to understanding the work procedure of the virtual private servers available from Onlive Server, it is important for you to understand what a VPS server is on the whole.
- Coming up with a site means you will have to pay the hosting provider for hosting the site on its server. The server is a very powerful machine allowing almost any individual on the internet to get connected to a site. This automatically has this individual accessing the site as well.
- Shared server hosting is the lowest server hosting level, where there are a large number of sites stored on the same server. The server resources are all available to be grabbed by the sites depending on which sites require the most resources.
- Brazil VPS server or virtual private server is more or less the same thing with just one difference. A virtual private server is a machine compartmentalized into several mini or virtual units. Virtualization technology is used by Onlive Server for segregating that one powerful machine into a number of virtual units. Each of these units serves independently. They have their very own allocated resources available in a limited way to all the sites being hosted on the virtual units.
What are the Advantages of Using Brazil VPS Server Hosting Solutions?
Well, on a shared server, the resources are offered based on the sites that need them the most. If there’s one site that requires more bandwidth or memory, it will straight away pull the required resources from the other websites being hosted on the same server.
So this means that if there is one website witnessing huge traffic spikes, it can slow down the other sites being hosted on the same server. This generally happens because the site witnessing more traffic demand more memory.
However, this is not the case with Brazil VPS server hosting. This is because each minim server or virtual unit comes with its very own resources allocated. Even if a certain site wishes to, it might not be able to use extra resources than what is allotted to it. Basically, the whole setting is like having one own dedicated server without paying any heavy amount that is a major downside of dedicated server hosting.
A few common questions about Brazil VPS hosting and their answers are as follows:
- Is a VPS server secured by the hosting provider?
Yes, the hosting providers offer completely secured VPS servers with exclusive features. The users can completely rely on the servers with confidence about security.
- Are there any discounts on the use of VPS hosting solutions available from the hosting providers?
Some hosting providers do offer discounts on their VPS servers.
- Is it possible to upgrade the resources of a Linux VPS server, such as adding extra storage if needed in the near future?
Yes, this can surely be done, and the hosting providers can help their clients in a number of ways when it comes to upgrading the resources.
- Is there an SSD drive available for the VPS server?
Yes, it is available with a combination option of SSD and high-speed disk. This combination offers maximum speed needed for web applications.